Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Three Way

Just because you love someone with everything you have, and they're the only one you have, the one that keeps you breathing, really doesn't make it right. What do you do if you're in love with someone... ...you love someone else...

...and you have an intense sexual desire for another?



Should one follow their heart of their mind more?
I've always been a mind kind of person where my heart got in the way and I was left being dragged along helpless by my beating heart.
But, if I had control I'd choose my mind because I find my mind's much clearer than my heart.
But how could I deny the heart and what the heart tells me to do? I'm killing myself here, and while my heart's exploding, my mind's dying into insanity...
Which do I follow once I'm dead inside?


No comments:

Post a Comment