Saturday, January 23, 2010

Silence

I haven't had a lot to write about these days, I think it's due to the fact I'm reading a very interestng and disturbing novel and I find whenever I'm reading a novel worth thinking about, I put intense time and energy into it, even when the book's not in my hands.
It's about insanity and it takes a very unique and worthwhile spin on the subject which people tend to be so black and white about.
It's almost like, insanity is a defence mechanism (which in most cases it is), and sometimes it's safer for people to have it because without it they'd be even more troubelsome. Of course this isn't with all cases. I don't know, it's one of those things I don't want to go too deeply into, I'm completely over being misunderstood as it is.

I've decided to try and stay low for a while. I think that's best. I'm extremely apprehensive about returning to school. I just know it's going to be harder than I'm ready for and I'm going to probably freak out and spend my breaks in the toilets crying or reading.
I'm so scared. It's amazing what effects people who know nothing about you, can have on you. It's also very sad.

2 comments:

  1. At the moment, I'm reading a book about a doctor who drugs his patients and messes with their minds so they think they are going insane. then he will go save the day. or he makes the end their life, along with the lives of the ones they love.
    the story is based around a newly wed couple & the doctor makes the wife become afraid of herself (Autophobia). and then does the same to the husband. It's very interesting but one of those books where theres a really intriging part then it gets boring over and over again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your opinion, that is.

    You should mention what title it has if you're going to tell us so much about it!

    ReplyDelete