Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Half Eaten Porridge

But not to worry, I've downed half a block of chocolate, about 10 lollies and a nectarine. Well done miserable, broken up Mary who eats her feelings.

Formal tonight, I'm so excited. I bought my dress yesterday, and it's not in the colour I wanted (I wanted a dark blue to match my eyes and complement my hair), but it's black and grey up top. My shoes are silver. I hope I won't look gothic or anything, but I shouldnt do because I've got an idea for my makeup.
Hopefully I'll be able to get some photos of myself as I've lost my camera charger but myfriend's allowing me to borrow hers.

I dreamt some strange things last night. Ex boyfriends definitely appeared in the dream bubble and it's made my stomach feel all knotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment